B6-Independent Reading

The book I read was the Heroes of Olympus: Son of Neptune, by Rick Riordon. This is the second book in the second series of Percy Jackson. The first book series is Percy Jackson and the Olympians, which has 5 books along with the second series, which also has 5 books. I think that this was an interesting idea so that people can start with the second series, or it can bring fans over from the last book series. I have read the first series and the First and second book of the next series. One of the cool things that they offer is that they have characters from the last books, but they give you enough information about them.

The first and second Percy Jackson series are some of my favorite books, and the Son of Neptune is no exception. The book starts out with one of the three main characters, Percy, who is being chased by monsters that cannot be killed. The other main characters are Frank, and Hazel, who are all demigods in a world of Roman gods. Percy is trying to get to a camp where he can be safe, and where he may be able to regain his memory. When Percy finally arrives, and he is introduced to the camp, and seems to have a faint relation to this place. In the camp, there are different groups that work together, and Percy is put into the 5th one. Later on, a one of the most important gods of Rome tells Frank, Hazel, And Percy that they have to travel to Alaska to kill a titan, the gods before the Olympians. The trio has to go through a lot of hardships, but they finally make it to Alaska, to fight the titan.

This is a great book that I would recommend for many people. I think this is a good book because you could read this book, or any of his other books as a single book, as a series, or read many of his series. This is because he usually gives a summary of what the characters are at the start of the book, so new readers can still understand. This is good because if you enjoy reading but may not have as much time, so they don’t have to get into such a large series. This makes targeting different audiences easier, because this book can appeal to many different people.